Saltar al contenido.
- By 2018, 20 percent of business content will be authored by machines.
- By 2018, six billion connected things will be requesting support.
- By 2020, autonomous software agents outside of human control will participate in five percent of all economic transactions.
- By 2018, more than 3 million workers globally will be supervised by a “robo-boss.”
- By year-end 2018, 20 percent of smart buildings will have suffered from digital vandalism.
- By 2018, 45 percent of the fastest-growing companies will have fewer employees than instances of smart machines.
- By year-end 2018, customer digital assistant will recognize individuals by face and voice across channels and partners.
- By 2018, two million employees will be required to wear health and fitness tracking devices as a condition of employment.
- By 2020, smart agents will facilitate 40 percent of mobile interactions, and the postapp era will begin to dominate.
- Through 2020, 95 percent of cloud security failures will be the customer’s fault.
A %d blogueros les gusta esto: